Similar to Instagram, you can too request and Download GB Instagram Account Data. The whole process will complete in 24 to 48 hours however, you just need to request a download of your data and after that, you will need to wait until your request gets approved. In most cases, it doesn’t take even 12 hours, you may get the approval in 1-2 hours. Once your request gets approved, you will receive an email on your submitted email id. The email will contain a link to download your GB Instagram data. By simply tapping on the link you will be able to save your GB Instagram Account Data on your phone.
In this article, we will guide you on how to download GB Instagram account data by requesting it from the app. If you are planning to remove or delete your account from the app then we highly recommend downloading the data. Because in case if you wish to restore your account in the future, you can easily do that if you have the data file saved on your phone. Now, let’s start this guide.
What is GB Instagram Account Data?
A GB Instagram account data contains all the files including pictures, videos, GIFs, Texts, and everything that the account holder uploaded or shared. Most of the social platforms offer this feature including GB Instagram. By having a backup of your account data, you can easily restore your deleted account if you wish to in the future. It is highly recommended to download the data from any social platform before deleting the account.
The account data file size can vary depending upon how large the content it contains. If you have shared a ton of pictures and videos through your account then the data file size is likely going to be huge. Well, when you receive your account data download link via email, the file will be compressed and formatted in an optimized file type. This means you won’t need to download a huge file and you will be able to store it easily in a phone with 1GB free storage space.
Why You Should Download GB Instagram Account Data Before Deleting Account
There can be various reasons why you need your GB Instagram account data, the most obvious reason is you may want to restore the account in the future. An account on GB Instagram can be easily restored if the data is available. Another reason can be you may want to terminate your account for a limited time and want to restore it in the future sometime. In this case, you can download your account data and terminate the account so, you can easily restore it in the future when you want. Here are some more reasons:
- If your account is hacked and got deleted you can restore your account if you have the data backup.
- When your account is about to get deleted due to policy violence, you can backup all content and restore it on a new account.
- Backup of your account data can help restore your account if you mistakenly deleted your GB Instagram account.
The bottom line is, get the account data backup ones because no one knows what can happen tomorrow with your account.
How to Request & Download GB Instagram Account Data
On GB Instagram, you can request for your account data with a single click. After requesting, your account data download link will be shortly delivered to your submitted Email address. Here’s how to request & download account data from GB Instagram:
- Launch GB Instagram from your phone’s app drawer.
- Make sure you are signed-in with the account that you want to backup.
- Click on your Profile icon.
- Click on the three-horizontal line.
- Then click on Settings.
- After that, scroll down to the Privacy and security section.
- Under the Privacy and Security section, click on Data download.
- Enter your Email Id in which you want to receive the download link.
- Click on Request Download.
- Enter your GB Instagram login password, click Next.
- Once you click on Next, your request will be processed and sent to you within 24-48 hours.
Accounts that contain a large number of files can take up to 1 week of time for GB Instagram to successfully collect your data and sent it to your email. Just have some patience and you will have your account data backup.
How to See GB Instagram Account Data Status
If you are curious to know the details about your account data on GB Instagram then you can know that by following a few steps. In the detail, you will see the number of pictures, videos, posts, comments, and the total file size. Here’s how to see the account data status on GB Instagram.
- To see data status of a GB Instagram, login with account detail in the app.
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the three-horizontal line.
- Click on settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and security section.
- Click on Account data.
- Again enter account login details.
- The account data status will display.
That’s how you can see the details of a GB Instagram account data. In the account data status window, you will get all the details about your activity & data you’ve shared on the platform.
You May Also Like: How to Use GB Instagram on PC
GB Instagram account data is an important asset for every account holder and that is why you should save a backup time to time. It can help you secure your account from getting vanished or deleted due to any reason. Once an account gets deleted, there is no option to restore unless you have the data backup. We have guided on how to back up the account data and also showed you how you can see the account data status. And most importantly, we spotted why it is necessary to have an account data backup. If you still have any questions regarding GB Instagram account data, you can ask us in the comments below.